2007年9月20日 星期四

Who am I?

My name is Lucy. I come from Tainan . Tainan's foods were very delicious. I love the food in my hometown.
Most of people were impress by my Chinese name. because the meaning of my Chinese were poem and rain. It’s really a romantic name.^^
My horoscope is Gemini. So sometimes I really think there is two Lucy inside my body. I like to try something new, and like adventures. But sometimes I’m a lazy person. I could just watch the view of mountain or sea for all day long. It might be strange. But I thing it’s great, I love that. ^^
Now I study in DYU University. I feel exiting but never. I believe that I would learn and knowing about something that we were never met before. I had been come to DYU for more then one week. I feel the people here were friendly and like to help others. Although I still miss my family and old friends, but I surely believe that I will have good times in DYU.